Xergy Consulting brings over a decade of energy efficiency, research, and public policy experience to bear on today’s most challenging energy problems in buildings. Our broad skill set bridges the space between foundational science/engineering and the policies, programs, and strategies that transform the energy landscape.
Cultivating what’s next.
Analysis and Modeling
Energy insights, widgets to systems, spreadsheet-scale to cloud-scale.
- Product- to facility-level energy analysis and modeling
- Evaluation capabilities at Big Data scale
- Analytics development for energy management
Vision and Communication
Seeing the forest for the trees.
- Crisp, engaging technical and scientific reporting
- Policy and program strategy
- Data-driven technology screening
- Emerging technologies vision for long-term market transformation efforts